From the full Irish to overnight oats with granola, we do a good breakfast at Arboretum, very popular with those on the road. Wash it down with freshly squeezed orange juice, Bewley’s coffee or Bewley’s tea and you’ll be set up for the day.
– Full Irish breakfast or Mini-Breakfast available
– Vegetarian Breakfast with homemade hash brown
– Granola with natural yoghurt and fresh mixed berries
– Scrambled eggs & toast
– Porridge with honey, sultanas and toasted almonds
Provence is of the utmost importance to us at Arboretum. We strive to find the best sources of high-quality ingredients on which our menu depends. All our beef, pork, ham and bacon are sourced from local suppliers. All our chicken is Bord Bia-approved. Our fish is caught in Irish Seas and delivered daily.
Our chefs keep the menu fresh by creating mouth-watering main courses but you can depend on there being a roast of the day and Rachel’s legendary slow-cooked beef stew. Fancy something lighter? No problem. Our quiches, sausage rolls, and chickpea burgers accompanied by freshly made salads are a big hit.
– Roast leg of Ballon lamb with onion & rosemary stuffing with red wine gravy, mint sauce
– Pot-Roast top rib of Irish beef , red wine & thyme gravy with horseradish sauce
– Fish ‘n’ chips: crispy breaded fillet of plaice with homemade tartar sauce
– Boiled bacon & buttered savoy cabbage with parsley sauce
– Baked salmon en croute with savoury rice stuffing
– Fish pie with smoked haddock, salmon & cod in a creamy white wine & dill sauce
– Crispy breaded chicken supreme stuffed with smoked mozzarella
– Traditional roast turkey & honey glazed ham served with cranberry sauce
All our soups are made daily with fresh ingredients and herbs from our garden, and we roast our vegetables to extract all the flavours. Our soups are made with flour-free vegetable stock exclusively so they may be enjoyed by our gluten-intolerant and vegetarian customers.
We offer a wide variety of freshly made salads served with house-made sausage rolls, quiches and other savoury items, produced from locally sourced ingredients
– Rachel’s Hearty Soup which consists of chunky root vegetable soup with fresh herbs
– Curried butternut squash and sweet potato, with freshly picked coriander
We take our bread very seriously at Arboretum! Choose from our buttermilk brown soda, seeded brown bread or white soda bread, all baked in-house every day. Brown or white gluten-free bread is available plain or toasted – just ask at the savoury counter. Our scones are legendary – the hardest decision is which flavour to choose. Our pastries and sweet treats are all made in-house by our creative pastry team!