Resolva Xtra Tough 1lt RTU
Kills tough weeds & their roots
Deep root killing action
1L RTU has a unique non-drip trigger
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is a glyphosate based weed killer ideal for killing tough and stubborn weeds. Its systemic action kills the weed and the root.
When to use
Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller contains glyphosate as a ready to use spray for effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds, including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller is broken down naturally in the soil to leave no residues
• Use on a calm day from February until September when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer spray.
• Perennial weeds will be controlled best between June and August.
• Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
• Resolva Xtra Tough Weedkiller kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
How to use
• Always read the label fully before use.
• Shake well before use.
• As good general practice the wearing of gloves is recommended when using this product although this is not a requirement.
• Rotate the spray adjuster to 'spray' or 'stream'.
• Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
• Rotate spray adjuster to 'X' position after use and before storage.
• Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
• Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
• Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Where to use
For use on unwanted vegetation DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS. DO NOT USE ON LAWNS unless you intend to kill the grass. Avoid contact by spray with cultivated plants and other desired vegetation.
Can't wait for delivery? Why not try our FREE Click & Collect service? Simply make your purchase online and collect it from either of our stores located in Carlow or Kilquade. When collecting your item, please state that you are collecting an online order at one of our reception checkouts
This service is available in store 9am - 6pm Mon - Sat and up to 8pm on Thursdays.
Our standard delivery option will get your order to you within 2-5 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays). Your order will arrive between 7:30am-5:30pm.
Standard Delivery is FREE on all* orders over €100. (Mainland Ireland addresses only)
*Excludes Furniture & Large Items
**Selected items only qualify for UK delivery
Furniture orders will be delivered to you via a specialist service. Once an order is placed we will be in touch to arrange a suitable delivery date. The earliest that you may receive your item is 4 working days from the time of your order.
You will need to be in to sign for your order.
At Arboretum we want you to be able to buy with confidence. However, should you wish to return your purchases*, we are happy to offer a full refund** or exchange within 28 days provided there is proof of purchase and it is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Phone us on 059 9721558 within the 28 day period to proceed with the process.
If you would like to return your item to the Arboretum store please ensure that you take your delivery paperwork with you to help the store quickly process your refund.
* The cost of which would be the customers’ responsibility
** Not including delivery
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. Phone us on 059 9721558 to arrange a FREE collection. We'll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
Arboretum’s hardy plants are sold with a five-year guarantee to grow, should your plant fail, simply return it with proof of purchase and we will happily offer you a replacement.
At Arboretum our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy your purchases. That’s why we also have a hassle-free home delivery service. It’s the efficient, hassle-free way to ensure your purchases arrive at your home safe and sound, without you having to lift a finger. Just one more way that Arboretum can help you enjoy beautiful living. A charge is applicable.
Ask in store for further details or call customer services on 0599721558
Some people are naturally gifted at self assembly, others prefer a helping hand! For those who do, we offer an exclusive Deliver and Build service. It takes all the hassle out of home assembly, meaning you won’t have to spend hours pouring over complicated instructions. Our delivery team will use their professional expertise to assemble your purchases with the minimum of disruption, giving you peace of mind and a flawless finish.
Ask in store for further details.
* Please note that the above service is only available within a 60 -mile radius of Arboretum lifestyle & Garden Centre* - For deliveries out of this area we use a dedicated courier service.