It's BBQ Time
Find Your Perfect Weber BBQ
Discover a whole new way of living with our range of barbecues. Experiance the joy of fantastic food, freshly cooked to perfection wherever and whenever the mood takes you. Are you looking for a delicoius new grilling recipe for tonight? Weber's grilling is all about easy, exciting and absolutely delicious food.SHOP NOW
Weber Oriental Sticky Chicken Wings
• 500g chicken wings (tips removed and split in two)
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 whole chilli
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tsp pureed ginger
• 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
• 1 tsp sesame seeds (to garnish)
1. Prepare a marinade by chopping the chilli finely and combining with the oil, add all the ingredients (leaving out the sesame seeds) and pour over the chicken wings.
2. Place in the fridge and leave to marinade for at least an hour.
3. Pre-heat the barbecue for grilling (medium/high heat) and barbecue the wings for 4-5 mins each side until cooked through.
4. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds before serving.
Pepper Crust Chuck Steak Cheese Burgers
• 500g minced chuck steak
• 5 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
• 3 tsp sea salt crystals
• 4 slices of burger cheese (regular cheese slices)
• To garnish:
• Finley chopped iceberg lettuce
• Sliced Pickled gherkin
• Very finely chopped sweet white onion
• BBQ sauce
1. Divide the minced beef into 4 and using the Weber® Burger Press to shape your patties.
2. Put onto a plate and chill for an hour to firm up before cooking.
3. Half fill a Weber® Chimney Starter with Steakhouse charcoal and light. Once lit, pour the coals on to the middle of the coal grate. Put the Weber® Gourmet BBQ System grate in place then insert the Cast Iron Griddle accessory securely in the circular recess. Allow it to preheat.
4. In a dish combine the salt and pepper. Press the burgers into the dish coating the outside in a salt and pepper crust.
5. The burgers are now ready to grill. Place onto the hot griddle, put the lid on and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
6. Check to see if the burgers will self-release from the griddle and flip. Before putting the lid back on add a slice of cheese to the top of each burger.
7. Cook for a further 3 minutes and using a temperature probe ensure the core of the burgers has reached 70°C. Remove and rest for 2 minutes while you prepare bun. Serve with chopped iceberg lettuce, picked gherkin and BBQ sauce.