Careers at Arboretum
Senior Chef de Partie/Sous Chef to include weekend work.
This position would be primarily based in our café located within the Arboretum Home & Garden Heaven in Leighlinbridge
Working 5 over 7 days (weekend work required), the hours offered are up to 40 per week.
Reporting to the Head Chef & Catering Manager, the successful candidate will be a talented, creative chef, will have excellent customer service and communication skills and will be reliable and flexible in their work.
This role is for an immediate start. Applicants must be permitted to work up to 40 hours per week in Ireland and will be asked to provide confirmation of this at interview (GNIB stamp 4 / residency etc)
- Ensuring the customer experience is always positive
- Responsible for directing all daily activities of your section
- Maintaining and delivering the highest standards of product, service health and safety on a daily basis
- Helping lead and motivate the junior kitchen staff
- Developing recipes and dishes in conjunction with the kitchen management
- Liaising with the café and catering managers to ensure that all customer expectations are met
- Work with managers and staff to ensure all dishes are presented appropriately
- Presenting a clean, neat and organised environment for customers
- Be prepared to speak with customers in relation to feedback and questions
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org