Careers at Arboretum
Senior Chef de Partie/Sous Chef to include weekend work.
This position would be primarily based in our café located within the Arboretum Home & Garden Heaven in Leighlinbridge
Working 5 over 7 days (weekend work required), the hours offered are up to 40 per week.
Reporting to the Head Chef & Catering Manager, the successful candidate will be a talented, creative chef, will have excellent customer service and communication skills and will be reliable and flexible in their work.
This role is for an immediate start. Applicants must be permitted to work up to 40 hours per week in Ireland and will be asked to provide confirmation of this at interview (GNIB stamp 4 / residency etc)
The ideal Candidate will have
- At least 2 years experience in a high volume 4* property at chef de partie level
- Proficiency in all areas of the kitchen including pastry and desserts
- Strong leadership potential to deputise in the absence of Sous chef or Head Chef
- Strong customer care focus with attention to detail and flair for presentation
- Ability to work well in a team and a pleasant and courteous demeanor
- Own transport and willingness to be flexible as regards working times and rosters
- Professional cookery Certificate and HACCP knowledge
- Desire to progress in their career to senior chef level and learn fundamentals of running a busy professional kitchen.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org